New Zealand is a beautiful country with a wealth of opportunities for skilled and trade professionals. New Zealand has 6000 kilometers of coast line and a population of just 4 million people, 39.5 million sheep and 9 million cattle.
Other interesting facts about New Zealand include:
- NZ was the first western democracy to give women the vote;
- NZ supplies 54% of world exports of sheep meat;
- NZ invented bungee jumping;
- Wellington is the most southerly capital city on the planet;
- Summer and winter temperatures in most NZ locations differ by less than 10 degrees C due to the moderating effect of the ocean; and
- NZ has the worlds largest flightless parrot (kakapo), the oldest reptile (tuatara), the biggest earthworms, some of the oldest trees, and many of the rarest birds, insects, and plants in the world.
New Zealand Skilled Immigration
Who can apply?
To be eligible for residence under SMC for New Zealand skilled immigration you must:
- be 55 or under
- be healthy
- be of good character
- speak English.
To decide if you can apply New Zealand skilled Immigration Authorities use a points system. You get points for age, experience, employability and qualifications.